Happy birthday, my sweet little boy

I can't believe my little guy is one today...more so, I can't believe I've been a mommy for a year now. As much of a milestone this is for him, I'd like to think it is equally one for me too. That's probably why I woke up yesterday (the day of his big bash) and was surprisingly excited. Giddy, almost. I'm now a mother of a one year old.

I had planned a small-ish birthday party for him with mostly family (note: a small family gathering for us is around 30'ish peeps). These are 30'ish of the most amazing people to me. You know who you are. Thank you for making Jaden's birthday (and all of the days that lead to it) so wonderful. He is truly blessed to have all of you aunties and uncles in his life. I can't begin to express how deeply grateful I am for all your love towards us. :)

On another note, I am still trying my best to keep at P365, though uploading them is a whole other story. I can't believe how quickly february is going by...I'm so behind! A month of images are on the way. For now, here's one (I guess it's two) from last night's party. Image no. 52.

Elements for this page from Paislee Press: Snapshots no. 2

3 comments:

olivia on February 23, 2010 at 4:36 AM

HI WIlla! Happy Birthday to Lil Jaden!! I look forward to seeing the pics!

Olivia

Anonymous on February 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Hey Willa, Happy Birthday to Jaden!! He grows cuter all the time! Can't wait to see the two of you soon!

Doris

Shannon on April 28, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Wow, I can't believe that Jaden is 1! How amazing. As is this new site of yours. Love it and will be reading regularly. Lots of love to you all. xo

Post a Comment

archive

footer

Photobucket

coffee drip image

Photobucket