Hello Sunshine ♥

It's been a little while since I last posted...I feel so behind! But instead of trying to recap the past 2½ months, I think I'm just going to pick up from this moment. So, as of this moment: Jaden is a week shy of 15 months. He's walking, climbing stairs, playing pretend with his teddy bear, and says hi ma, hi da, bye ko (as in Kody), along with a number of other baby words. Loves ba-time (bathtime) and hugs dad when it's be-time (bedtime). Slept in 'till 10 am last weekend, "sings" along to the Handy Manny theme song and recently discovered ice cream. I'm waiting for the day he gives me kisses and tells me he loves me.

I love this shot I got of him the other night. I used to be really annoyed by the west-facing windows in our living room—it's gets so bright (and hot) in there when the sun sets. Lately, though, it's been one of my favourite places to snap pictures of Jaden (usually playing with Kody). This one was a fluke I got just before falling on my back and getting attacked by the little guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archive

footer

Photobucket

coffee drip image

Photobucket