I'm excited to announce that I finally uploaded my first batch of p365 photos to my account on flickr. I've been having a lot of fun with this project so far, but I'm sure it'll get a lot tougher as I go. Especially since I'm returning to work full time next week. I'm sad that I'll be missing so many hours a week of my time with Jaden. He seems to be learning something new everyday. It's hard to think that I may not be there when he takes his first steps, or his first tumble. I guess it will make our time together that much more precious.
Here are images 001-015 of p365 | 2010...

001 | view from nana's window | jan 1
new year's morning in newfoundland.


003 | christmas loot | jan 3

004 | not so cheerful breakfast | jan 4
maybe he knew i was going away.

005 | view from the top | jan 5
flying over the riviera maya.

006 | much needed beach day | jan 6

007 | double duty | jan 7
used my diaper bag as a beach tote. water-resistant. sand-resistant.

008 | duties of a matron of honor | jan 8
speech that i practiced a million times but still choked on the words.

009 | coronas & jenga | jan 9
rainy day in mexico.

010 | cruel clouds in the sky | jan 10
overcast.

011 | hello sun | jan 11
two days of rain and clouds we finally catch a break.

012 | sun rise | jan 12
morning of the day we fly home.

013 | hello jaden | jan 13
after being away for a week it amazes me how much you've changed.

014 | 2 planes, 4 airports, multiple tantrums | jan 14
st. john's to halifax to toronto to edmonton. twelve hours later we're finally home.

015 | good morning | jan 15
kody and jaden in our bed.







2 comments:
What a beautiful boy!!!!!!
your four year old boxer looks just like my four year old boxer, portia :]
Post a Comment