A new year...a new project!
Welcome to 2010! This year, I've decided to take the plunge and embark in the great adventure that is project 365. For those who aren't familiar, p365 entails taking one photo a day for an entire year. I'm actually quite excited about it. 2010 is sort of a milestone for me (I'm turning the big three-O). With everything going on in my family-life, work-life, personal-life, I figured this assignment is the perfect motivation for me to take a step back, look around and document those little moments that pass by so quickly. On top of that, I'm going to further push myself to upload those pictures on a weekly basis (starting after I get back from my trip, of course) and maybe do some journaling/scrapping too. My goal is to publish an album of these 365 layouts at the end of the year. Yes, I know...it's a mammoth task. But I've seen what amazingly creative things other people have done with their p365 photos and it's definitely an inspiration. Wish me luck!







0 comments:
Post a Comment