Photobook: Embrace Everyday Moments

This week, I was finally able to sit down for a bit and do a little photo organizing. I've been snapping so many pictures of Jaden lately. He's finally learned to sit up on his own! So many picture perfect moments! One of my favorite things to do (on the odd mornings that he doesn't wake up screaming for me) is to sneak into his room and watch him play in his crib. Usually he just rolls around in his blanket, sits up and shakes the railing a little, then goes on his back and plays with his fingers. Then he'll spot me and give me a big "good morning" grin, kicking his legs and putting his arms up for me. Oh yes, he's got me good...

Anyways, back to the photo organizing. I ended up selecting a group of images I really liked from my vast collection and putting together a photobook from Shutterfly. I cheated a little and used the embrace no. 2 quick album that I won from Paislee Press last month. I've never ordered anything from Shutterfly before, so I'll let you know how it looks all printed up. Feel free to check out the preview below! It's called embrace everyday moments...inspired by the little guy, of course. :)

Click here to view this photo book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archive

footer

Photobucket

coffee drip image

Photobucket