this blogging thing is a lot harder than it looks. Hmmm....almost a month without a post. Shame on me! Between throwing a baby shower for my cousin (and welcoming her beautiful baby boy a few days later) and taking on an exciting new design project for an old friend (hush-hush for now), I just haven't been able to keep up with the writing (and the scrapping). Oh, I've also started Jaden on solids twice a day, so give or take a couple hours a day is spent on the prepping, feeding and cleaning up. Yes, we've been having lots of fun with that...
But...I had to do a quick post tonight 'cause I'm so stoked right now! Seriously, I never win anything in my life so this is like gold to me. Liz at Paislee Press (you know I love her stuff) has randomly selected me to win her lovely embrace quick album plus a free photobook printing from Shutterfly. I love this new kit and I've been meaning to get some albums done, so this is absolutely perfect! Wish I could start right away, but I've still got some things on the plate. Actually, that plate is still overflowing with stuff...good thing I've got a decent appetite. :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment