The other day, I was doing some pre-Christmas online window shopping, and I came across a website called Ebates that actually gives you cash back when you purchase from sites like Ebay, Abebooks, Nordstrom, Sephora....huge list of stores. You have to go check it out to see if it applies to your favorite stores. Right now there's a $5 credit available to new members. Go take a look...and make sure you sign up through this link so they know I referred you. Please and thank you! Happy shopping! :)
My Newest Find: Ebates!
Those who know me knows that I love to shop online. I'm a true bargain hunter and I find that things are usually cheaper on websites than in stores. Especially when you find a good coupon code for that store for free shipping and additional discounts. Seriously...don't check anything out in your shopping cart before doing a google search for coupon codes. Chances are there's more savings out there, and who doesn't love to save?







1 comments:
Thanks for this one Willa! Just what I need, more reasons to shop online!
Post a Comment