I have been watching this season every wednesday and thursday night after putting our very cooperative baby to bed. One reason why I love this show so much is because the choreographers and dancers always pick really great music. The playlist is such a good mix of contemporary, hip-hop, classical, etc...perfect to scrap to!
I was trying to find a song list for this season when I came across the complete playlist
with MP3 streaming at imeem. Love it! Now I can sample the songs before I pick them
up from iTunes. Funny how I can still picture the dancing when I hear some of the songs...
Gravity by Sara Bareilles is playing in my background right now and I'm remembering the incredibly powerful routine "Addiction" by Mia Michaels...it was my favorite routine of the season, and the only one that almost made me cry. So good...! It's amazing how something (like a song) can inspire the beautiful creation of something else.







0 comments:
Post a Comment