Last weekend I had every intention to scrap a photo from our wedding, since we had just celebrated our 2 year anniversary. I picked out one of my favorite shots and started laying out the page, but got stumped because my inventory of wedding-esque papers and elements was pretty minimal. Then yesterday, to my delight, Liz at Paislee Press posted a link to a gorgeous wedding-themed kit that she created for the latest Memory Makers magazine. Perfect timing...now I want to scrap a whole wedding album! Did I mention it was also free? Well, here's my finished product. Note: I created my own pearly button for the center of the flowers, which I'll put in my freebies section in the near future. :)
credits: papers, flower (altered) - On This Day by Paislee Press, frame - Worn Photo Overlays by Something Blue Studios, worn paper overlay - All Worn Out by Penny's Miscellany, stitches - Scruffy Stitches by AH, staples - Fortunate by Fei-Fei's Stuff + Creashens, pearl flower centers - available soon from TDD








0 comments:
Post a Comment