Fabric Envelopes

I'm always on the lookout for short & sweet projects, so I frequent the DIY section at design*sponge. Here's one I came across back in June that I thought was absolutely great! They're fabric envelopes with button tie fasteners...so cute! I've always loved those button tie envelopes, but never really found any use for them except to house boring old legal documents. I can envision much more fun ways to put these new varieties to use, like reusable gift wrap...or, (if the girls from work and I finally get our exchange going) for toting around our hand-stamped cards. 


2 comments:

Sarah on August 10, 2009 at 10:30 PM

So funny! I was scouring the d*s DIY section yesterday and saw these. Totally love them. Did you see the cute pillow cases with the felt flowers? Also adorable.

Willa on August 11, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Yes! I saw the flower pillows too...love them! But they wouldn't last very long with Kody...he has it out for that kind of fluffy stuff.

Post a Comment

archive

footer

Photobucket

coffee drip image

Photobucket