Why is this not my first post? Well, I wasn't quite ready for that big "ta-da!" to the world until now. For the past couple months, I'd been determined to create a unique blog design that reflected my current state, and after tweaking and plucking at every little detail, (plus having a very limited knowledge on coding for web), I'm proud to say that I'm in love with this little baby. Special thanks to my web-savy cousin Stephen for helping me with the long list of questions and requests. I can't wait to lend a designer hand to your current project.
Well, here it is. I think I should've titled this "mish-mash musings of a creative mom" since I'm probably going to be posting on some pretty random topics. I guess that truly reflects my life right now...a little unorganized...a little random...a little disheveled. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment