This has always been one of my favourite pictures with Millie. Not because we looked particularly good that day, or because the lighting was at all flattering for the both of us. I can't even remember when exactly it was taken. All I know is that every time I look at it, it takes me back to the days when the only problems we {thought} we had were schoolwork and boys. It was a time when our family lived under one roof, ate at the same table, kissed each other good night. When we still took vacations together (this one was at Vancouver beach)...the five of us driving through the prairies and the mountains in our van. As ordinary as our lives were, I find myself sometimes wishing to go back to those days.
I love this template that I downloaded from Fei-Fei's Stuff. I actually first saw Liz's (Paislee Press) version on her blog, and was delighted to find that it was a free template.
I shamelessly copied her layout and journaling style for mine...it was just too perfect to mess around with.
credits: template - Circled Template by Fei-Fei's Stuff, background paper - Park Avenue by Paislee Press, other papers - Tutti Frutti by Emily Powers + Paislee Press

0 comments:
Post a Comment