A little prelude: last year when I was about 7 months pregnant, I decided to challenge myself by learning to solve the Rubik's Cube. It was really just a matter of memorizing a series of algorithms...much easier than it looks, once you get the gist of it. Anyways, after about a week of practicing every night before going to sleep (yes, it drove Kurt crazy),
I had it down...best time: under 2 minutes. Now that I think about it, that was a little nuts...but I do believe it contributed to my very smart baby boy.
Well, I can't tell you how excited I was to come across this little toy the other day.
It's a concept developed by industrial designer Ignacio Pilotto called the Rubitone, a fun combination of Rubik + Pantone. How smart! I'd love to have one of these on my desk! Sadly, for now it's just a project and is not actually being commercially sold.








0 comments:
Post a Comment