I'm Willa, a graphic designer with a love for all things crafty. Right now, I'm addicted to my iPhone, my Nikon, my Singer, hot yoga, caramel macchiatos, digital scrapbooking, sudoku puzzles, reality tv, and of course, my hubby, my baby boy, and our 4 year old boxer, Kody. This blog is a place to share my digital inspirations, my latest creations, thoughts I'm having as a new mom, and other random tidbits. Thanks for stopping by! :)
I just discovered these adorable ballerina booties by Ivory and Moss at Etsy.
I know, I know...I have a BOY. That doesn't stop me from wanting a pair of these anyways. Maybe I'll just tuck them away for the next one...who knows? (Kidding, hun)
3
comments:
Anonymous
on August 3, 2009 at 9:40 PM
thank you for such sweet words!!!:) Bianca ivoryandmoss
3 comments:
thank you for such sweet words!!!:)
Bianca
ivoryandmoss
Maybe you can wear them yourself? Just kidding.
Ha, I only wish she made these in my size! :)
Post a Comment